NEW YORK – New York City fire marshals have determined a candle started a fast-moving fire that killed a 12-year-old boy and his parents in an apartment building city officials say was illegally subdivided.
Fire Department of New York spokesman Frank Dwyer says the fire was ruled accidental. The utility Consolidated Edison says the three-story Bronx building had no power because there was no record of anyone living there.
Christian Garcia and his parents, Juan Lopez and Christina Garcia, died in the April 25 blaze. Christian's younger brother and sister were rescued from the top-floor apartment.
City officials say access to fire escapes was blocked.
The building was in foreclosure. Its ownership was disputed.
The case led to a city crackdown on illegal subdivisions. Firefighters say the subdivisions put people's lives at risk.
Keywords clouds text link
Dịch vụ seo, Dịch vụ seo nhanh , Thiết kế website , máy sấy thịt bò mỹ thành lập doanh nghiệp
Visunhome, gương trang trí nội thất cửa kính cường lực Vinhomes Grand Park lắp camera Song Phát thiết kế nhà thegioinhaxuong.net/
|aviatorsgame.com ban nhạc||confirmationbiased.com|
|mariankihogo.com ốp lưng||Giường ngủ triệu gia|
mặt nạ mặt nạ ngủ Mặt nạ môi mặt nạ bùn mặt nạ kem mặt nạ bột mặt nạ tẩy tế bào chết mặt nạ đất sét mặt nạ giấy mặt nạ dưỡng mặt nạ đắp mặt mặt nạ trị mụn
mặt nạ tế bào gốc mặt nạ trị nám tem chống giả
© 2020 US News. All Rights Reserved.