Man pleads not guilty in Calif. toddler shooting

A man accused of firing at least a dozen bullets into a Southern California house that killed a 3-year-old girl and wounded a pregnant woman and her young daughter pleaded not guilty on Friday.

A man accused of firing at least a dozen bullets into a Southern California house that killed a 3-year-old girl and wounded a pregnant woman and her young daughter pleaded not guilty on Friday.

Brandon Barnes, 19, entered the plea to charges of murder and attempted murder in the Monday night shooting in San Bernardino. Authorities said Barnes fired the shots after a male resident intervened earlier in the day when he saw the suspect hitting a woman outside a nearby market.

Barnes was arrested just after 5 p.m. Wednesday as he rode his bicycle two blocks from the crime scene. Police have not recovered the weapon.

By the time the shooting was all over, Sophia Cardona's pregnant granddaughter and 3-year-old great-granddaughter were hospitalized in critical condition and another young relative was dead of a gunshot wound to the head.

"My granddaughter's husband, he tried to help the woman and for helping her, this is what happened," Cardona said Thursday. "Sometimes, you can't help everybody, especially if you don't know what the person is like."

Nylah Franco-Torrez, 3, was pronounced dead after the shooting.

Police declined to release the names of the surviving victims, but Cardona identified the pregnant woman as her granddaughter, 21-year-old La Donna Howie, and Howie's daughter, Justine Aguilar.

Howie's daughter, who was also shot in the head, is in a medically induced coma because of brain swelling, Cardona said. She is responding to people by moving her hand, authorities said.

The attack was one of four shootings in San Bernardino between Monday night and Tuesday morning and marked an end to more than two months without a homicide in the desert city 60 miles east of Los Angeles.

District Attorney Michael Ramos called the shooting "horrendous" and a "cowardly act," and vowed justice in the case. "We will not allow this to happen to our citizens, especially our babies," he said.

A call to public defender Samra Roth was not immediately returned.

Bail was set for Barnes at $2 million and was ordered to return to court Sept. 26, prosecutors said.

Court records show Barnes had an outstanding warrant for his arrest on a misdemeanor charge of loitering by a school. He was arrested on allegations of fighting in a public place a year ago, but the case was dismissed after Barnes struck a plea deal.

In Other News

fake money

Keywords clouds text link 

Dịch vụ seo, Dịch vụ seo nhanh , Thiết kế website ,  máy sấy   thịt bò mỹ  thành lập doanh nghiệp
Visunhomegương trang trí  nội thất  cửa kính cường lực  Vinhomes Grand Park  lắp camera Song Phát thiết kế nhà thegioinhaxuong.net/

Our PBN System:  thiết kế nhà xưởng thiết kế nội thất thiết kế nhà tem chống giả

aviatorsgame.com ban nhạcconfirmationbiased.com 
radiantcitymovie.comeatatdistrict.com
chaletedelweiss.useve-razor.com
occastudios.commoscasenlasopa.net
skaratoken.comshowdx.com
thelettersmovie.comheritage-gifts.com
singstreetmovie.comdeadaccountsonbroadway.com
moscasenlasopa.netratchasima.net
eatatdistrict.comthe-movie-trailer.com 
theboroughraleigh.comradio-electronics.co
mariankihogo.com  ốp lưngGiường ngủ triệu gia  Ku bet ku casino

https://maysayhaitan.com/  https://dovevn.com/ buy fake money https://sgnexpress.vn/ máy sấy buồn sấy lạnh

mặt nạ  mặt nạ ngủ  Mặt nạ môi mặt nạ bùn mặt nạ kem mặt nạ bột mặt nạ tẩy tế bào chết  mặt nạ đất sét mặt nạ giấy mặt nạ dưỡng mặt nạ đắp mặt  mặt nạ trị mụn
mặt nạ tế bào gốc mặt nạ trị nám tem chống giả

https://galaxymedia.vn/  công ty tổ chức sự kiện tổ chức sự kiện
Ku bet ku casino
Sâm tươi hàn quốc trần thạch cao trần thạch cao đẹp

suất ăn công nghiệpcung cấp suất ăn công nghiệp

https://docs-cashshop.com/
https://galaxymedia.vn/dich-vu-to-chuc-su-kien-la-gi-quy-trinh-to-chuc-su-kien-nhu-the-nao-id3108.html

© 2020 US News. All Rights Reserved.