SAN FRANCISCO – Authorities say seven San Francisco middle school students have been taken to hospitals after apparently mistaking rat poison for candy.
San Francisco Fire Department Lt. Mindy Talmadge says students from the Martin Luther King Jr. Academic Middle School were taken to three hospitals Thursday afternoon after ingesting a blue cube they found atop a filing cabinet.
Talmadge said crews were called to the school after one of the students told a parent about the incident. A teacher later called poison control.
Talmadge said while the children showed no symptoms, and that they were taken to hospitals as a precaution.
School officials say the incident is under investigation.
Keywords clouds text link
Dịch vụ seo, Dịch vụ seo nhanh , Thiết kế website , máy sấy thịt bò mỹ thành lập doanh nghiệp
Visunhome, gương trang trí nội thất cửa kính cường lực Vinhomes Grand Park lắp camera Song Phát thiết kế nhà thegioinhaxuong.net/
|aviatorsgame.com ban nhạc||confirmationbiased.com|
|mariankihogo.com ốp lưng||Giường ngủ triệu gia|
© 2020 US News. All Rights Reserved.